So IGN is reporting that this is official concept art for an upcoming horror game, the Grinder. It looks pretty cool, but only because it was already cool in Peter Jackson’s King Kong, when they called it a Meat Weasel and it was the best reason to see the movie at all:
As someone who has dreamed of designing monsters for video games since I was a child, I am appalled at this…this display of…of UNPROFESSIONAL LACKADAISY.
It actually seems to have been a mistake on IGN’s part and isn’t real promotional art for the game at all. Whoever made the image is still just stealing someone else’s art, though.
- drawingstupidmonsters likes this
- chefasra likes this
- melancthe likes this
- ectoplasmicooze likes this
- tryst-entangled said: That said, one of the pieces “concept art” for King Kong is actually lifted from parts of James Gurney’s paintings for Dinotopia.
- kombuchaclock likes this
- johnofthemolemen likes this
- padded-walls likes this
- mattbeaudoin said: i thought it was one of those ceiling monsters from half-life 2
- sharkchunks reblogged this from siryl and added:
- esraeh likes this
- siryl reblogged this from bogleech and added:
- siryl likes this
- thuglyfe2012 likes this
- thuglyfe2012 reblogged this from bogleech
- stachioed reblogged this from bogleech
- stachioed likes this
- piggyjelly likes this
- majorobigtime likes this
- bogleech posted this