Haniver was one of the most bizarre choices from the original “Monster In My Pocket” toy line. Described by the series as a creature “with a lure to attract prey,” it was actually an extreme exaggeration of a Jenny Haniver, a type of “monster” made by craftsmen from the corpses of stingrays.
Incidentally, the “Monster in my Pocket” license was why “Pocket Monsters” had to be called “Pokemon” when localized.
- monster-in-my-pocket likes this
- ehugs likes this
- build-a-nation reblogged this from bogleech
- zarameus likes this
- johnofthemolemen likes this
- vgjunk likes this
- horny-tyrant-pevertimus-maximus likes this
- siryl likes this
- rollrobin likes this
- justanothermonstrosity likes this
- spaceleech likes this
- beezoweldar likes this
- bogleech posted this